- Fulfills the regulatory requirements by presenting real-time meter values.
- Increases user loyalty and brand value by allowing user interaction and engagement through real-time visualization of energy consumption.
- Creates new revenues through added value in real-time management of energy consumption.
- Reduces operational costs by optimizing energy usage and integrating facility management systems.
- Increases user satisfaction by providing real time information of building comfort, energy usage and service levels.
- Increases brand value by enabling a dialog around energy awareness and additional cost savings.
- Reduces operational costs by optimizing grid usage and minimizing loss of energy supply.
- Reduces energy usage during peaks by visualizing the load on community level.
- Creates goodwill by optimizing usage of renewable energy through visualization of the input from wind and solar power.
In London today at 13.00 hrs in the House of Commons, the Ecoisland Partnership CIC will be launching their Ecoisland Energy Service Company, a community led ESCo that will be changing the face of the energy landscape in Britain. With the announcement of their partnership with Maingate Solutions, who are providing the energy management systems across the community, Ecoisland Energy will become the first energy company in the UK of its kind.Continue reading
12th edition of M2M Forum, the European event dedicated to the world of machine to machine communication starts today in Milan, Italy. A high level conference agenda with case histories and experiences about M2M solutions.Continue reading
Today the Elfack Strategy Conference starts in Gothenburg. Elfack is the Nordic region's largest meeting place where the entire electricity industry shows its new products and solutions to around 30,000 visitors.Continue reading